Tuesday 1 January 2008

About this blog

Hi, I was the sole full-time film critic at incinemas.com.sg from February 2006 to August 2007. I've had the honour of serving with Kristin Saw of The Substation in the 3rd Toronto Singapore Film Festival, as its Programme Director and a member of its film jury. And I had a load of fun writing scripts for the second season of The Noose last year.

As I concentrate my time on freelance journalism and writing, I'll continue to view movies, but at a much reduced rate. Offers for resident film critic or in-house reviewer are greatly appreciated...

Updated 13 March 2009

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hi, some queries about the Toronto Singapore Film Festival:

As the Programme Director of the Toronto Singapore Film Festival, can you also confirm whether the festival is indeed a registered non-profit organisation - ie provide its official registration number and a link to the relevant Toronto city registration website?

The festival had been claiming non-profit status from its inception in its literature for sponsorship to potential sponsors in Singapore, but was allegedly only registered in 2008.